When attending an appointment if you would like us to submit direct billing for, please bring in your insurance card as well as a piece of picture ID so we may set up the direct billing for you.
- Chambers of Commerce
- Group Insurance Plan
- D.A. Townley
- Desjardins Insurance
- Great West Life (Also known as Canada Life)
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group Insurance
- La Capitale
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit
- Medavie Blue Cross (RCMP, Dept. Veteran Affairs, Canadian Armed Forces)
- Pacific Blue Cross
- SSQ Financial Group
- Sun Life Financial
What if my insurance company is not listed?
If your insurance company does not support direct billing, we will give you a receipt for the appointment which you can submit to your insurance company.
Please check your extended health coverage before your first appointment so we can efficiently set up your plan.
You can check your coverage with the three options below:
1. Read through your benefits booklet to check your coverage.
2. Log in to your insurance company's website to check your coverage.
3. Call your insurance company to check your coverage.
Make sure chiropractic care is a part of your coverage.
Here are some questions you will want to know:
- How much coverage do you have per year (a dollar amount)?
- What percentage of the fee is covered by the insurance company?
What if I have coverage both under my own insurance and my spouse's insurance, who's do I use first?
If you have any problems, we are more than happy to assist you with finding out if you have coverage.